Below is an overview of my upcoming trips.
I share my travel plans with you in advance
- because I know you are curious,
- so you can tell me from where you want a postcard,
- so that I can meet some of my readers,
- so that you can offer to host me through Couchsurfing or by contacting me directly.
So, this is where you will find me in the next months:
- From September to December 2016, my base will be Mollendo on the Pacific coast of Peru.
- On 30 September 2016, I will go on a trip south, passing by Tacna in Peru and Arica and Iquique in Chile.
- From 2 to 9 October 2016, I will visit Easter Island.
- On the way back, I will spend more time in Iquique. I am particularly interested in the desert ghost towns of Humberstone und Santa Laura.
- From 22 October to 6 November 2016, I will travel to Piura in the north of Peru and then to Ecuador. There I want to visit Vilcabamba, Cuenca and go hiking in Cajas National Park.
- On 11 May 2017, I will go on another cruise. Setting sail in Cartagena in Colombia, I will make stops in Sint Maarten, Antigua, Madeira and finally in Lisbon.