Would you like a postcard from South America?
- The dog is watching out
- What do we eat in Peru?
- Timișoara: European Capital of Culture 2021
- A good reason not to care about global warming
- My favorite quotes from “Journey by Moonlight”
- Easily Confused (60) Dehumanization
- “Intellectuals for Trump”
- George Bush Sr. and Ronald Reagan on Immigration and a Fence with Mexico
- National Pride
- Do you discriminate against disabled people?
CategoriesApulia Bolivia Books Brazil Death Economics Education Elections Environment Europe Films Food German Law Germany Health History Holocaust Human Rights Immigration Law Iran Islam Israel Italy James Bond Language Law Life Lithuania London Malta Maps Media Military Montenegro Philosophy Photography Politics Religion Romania Russia Sicily Sports Statistics Technology Terrorism Travel UK USA Video Blog World War II
Tag Archives: university
You can tell that something is wrong with higher education when university degrees are advertised at “999 €” prices like bicycles or package holidays. (European University in Skopje, Macedonia.)
The people at the Students Office at Goethe University in Frankfurt, Germany are at least honest about the difficulties the incoming students will face with finding affordable accommodation: “It’s a tight rental market in Frankfurt. It is not easy to find … Continue reading
Registering with university for the new term, it dawned on me: Continuing registration is better than continuing resignation.