Would you like a postcard from South America?
- Confusing the Sun and the Moon
- While researching the story of a great Romanian adventurer, I found a great Romanian adventurer. But a different one.
- Dinner by Lake Titicaca
- Video Blog: Music in the Bolivian Mountains
- Video Blog: Hummingbird
- Video Blog: Cowboy Idyll
- Easily Confused (58) Llamas
- Reading by the Lake
- Aggression on the Playground
- The Bolivian Ladies keep Climbing
CategoriesApulia Bolivia Books Brazil Death Economics Education Elections Environment Europe Films Food German Law Germany Health History Holocaust Human Rights Immigration Law Iran Islam Israel Italy James Bond Language Law Life Lithuania London Malta Maps Marriage Military Montenegro Philosophy Photography Politics Religion Romania Russia Sicily Sports Statistics Technology Terrorism Travel UK USA Video Blog World War II
Tag Archives: India
In April 2014 the Indian Supreme Court ruled that transgender people have to be recognized as a “third gender”, declaring inter alia that Transgender persons’ right to decide their self-identified gender is also upheld and the Centre and State Governments … Continue reading
While browsing charts and graphs about property bubbles and purchasing power parity, I came across this chart in The Economist which shows how much plastic surgery is performed in the following countries. There is a lot to be said about … Continue reading