Do you want a postcard from Brazil?
CategoriesAfghanistan Albania Apulia auf Deutsch Books Brazil China Cold War Death Economics Education Egypt Elections Environment Europe Family Law Feminism Films Food France German Law Germany Greece Health History Holocaust Human Rights Hungary Immigration Law Iran Islam Israel Italy James Bond Language Latvia Law Life Lithuania London Macedonia Malta Maps Marriage Media Military Montenegro Music Philosophy Photography Politics Religion Romania Russia Sardinia Scotland Serbia Sicily Sports Statistics Syria Technology Terrorism Time Travel UK USA Video Blog World War II Writing
- How to make your friends in #Brazil laugh: Ask "Do you think they speak English at X?" with X being any business or government office. 10 hours ago
- I wanted to go to the #cinema in #Salvador de #Bahia in #Brazil, but it looked like this: https://t.co/X5KdV1vVa1 10 hours ago
- RT @ShakiPeli: Cetinje, einstmals Hauptstadt des Königreichs Montenegro wp.me/s2mYe3-cetinje via @AndreasMoser007 15 hours ago
- For 1 December, let's remember how #Romania got its flag: andreasmoser.wordpress.com/2015/09/27/rom… 18 hours ago
- RT @GrahamPenrose2: #Venice is decomposing wp.me/p13Pn0-22I via @AndreasMoser007 #Italy #Travel #vacation #adventure 19 hours ago