- James Bond: Pierce Brosnan vs Daniel Craig
- The Truth about Divorce Statistics
- “A Spy at the Heart of the Third Reich” by Lucas Delattre
- But apart from this minor detail, the NHS is the best health service in the world.
- Career or Love – You can’t have both
- This is a Green Car
- Trailers for James Bond “Spectre”
- A Party for Bashar al-Assad
- Easily confused (49) Minions
- Patriotic Reforestation
CategoriesAfghanistan Albania Apulia auf Deutsch Books Brazil China Cold War Death Economics Education Egypt Elections Environment Europe Family Law Feminism Films Food France German Law Germany Greece Health History Holocaust Human Rights Immigration Law Iran Islam Israel Italy James Bond Language Latvia Law Life Lithuania London Macedonia Malta Maps Marriage Media Military Montenegro Music Philosophy Photography Politics Polls Religion Romania Russia Sardinia Scams Scotland Sicily Sports Statistics Syria Technology Terrorism Time Travel UK USA Video Blog World War II Writing
Tag Archives: Gaza
Sorry, but my tank got stuck on the Golan Heights. But let’s get serious now: why haven’t I written anything yet on the skirmish between Israel and Gaza? There are two reasons. First, I had been on holiday, and when I … Continue reading
Park in Gaza: Gezi Park, Istanbul, Turkey: I am waiting for Turkish Prime Minister Erdogan to speak about “the suffering and the inhumane conditions of life in Gaza” again. He probably won’t even notice the irony.
The TV series “Homeland” recently aired an episode which depicted a street in Beirut, Lebanon as somewhat dangerous territory with Hezbollah guys brandishing AK-47s. Of course it was not really filmed in Beirut. Instead of ordering a pizza and enjoying … Continue reading