Do you want a postcard from Brazil?
- Eight Days on the Atlantic
- But which ship is mine?
- Everything flies at Half-Mast
- Make-Up for a House
- “The rector wants to see you!”
- No risk, no fun
- What does the future hold for Putin?
- Pro-tip: Don’t ever return to the Office!
- For once, the right people went to prison.
- A Palace for the Sick, the Lame and the Ailing
CategoriesAfghanistan Albania Apulia auf Deutsch Books Brazil China Cold War Death Economics Education Egypt Elections Environment Europe Family Law Feminism Films Food France German Law Germany Greece Health History Holocaust Human Rights Hungary Immigration Law Iran Islam Israel Italy James Bond Language Latvia Law Life Lithuania London Macedonia Malta Maps Marriage Media Military Montenegro Music Philosophy Photography Politics Religion Romania Russia Sardinia Scotland Serbia Sicily Sports Statistics Syria Technology Terrorism Time Travel UK USA Video Blog World War II Writing
- @5Dollartravel @GermanyTourism But #Neuschwanstein is 120 km from #Munich. 4 hours ago
- The place of our birth is merely a coincidence. It shouldn't force us to stay in that place. 4 hours ago
- RT @Scrapz_Star: Giving Presents "If I have to think of one universal thing that everyone needs, it is toilet paper" https://t.co/CTfg6waGF… 1 day ago
- RT @Scrapz_Star: How fast are trains in Romania? wp.me/p13Pn0-1Kk via @AndreasMoser007 1 day ago
- RT @judystout1: The most romantic boulevard in Europe wp.me/p13Pn0-1IE via @AndreasMoser007 1 day ago