- How rich is Estonia?
- James Bond: Pierce Brosnan vs Daniel Craig
- The Truth about Divorce Statistics
- “A Spy at the Heart of the Third Reich” by Lucas Delattre
- But apart from this minor detail, the NHS is the best health service in the world.
- Career or Love – You can’t have both
- This is a Green Car
- Trailers for James Bond “Spectre”
- A Party for Bashar al-Assad
- Easily confused (49) Minions
CategoriesAfghanistan Albania Apulia auf Deutsch Books Brazil China Cold War Death Economics Education Egypt Elections Environment Europe Family Law Feminism Films Food France German Law Germany Greece Health History Holocaust Human Rights Immigration Law Iran Islam Israel Italy James Bond Language Latvia Law Life Lithuania London Macedonia Malta Maps Marriage Media Military Montenegro Music Philosophy Photography Politics Polls Religion Romania Russia Sardinia Scams Scotland Sicily Sports Statistics Syria Technology Terrorism Time Travel UK USA Video Blog World War II Writing
Category Archives: Holocaust
“A Spy at the Heart of the Third Reich” would be one of the best spy novels I have ever read, if only it was a novel. But even better, it’s a true story. It’s a cliché that the best stories are … Continue reading
If you know someone who is obsessed with shoes and you want to cure her, you can try showing her this photo. It puts things into perspective. (Photo taken at Yad Vashem Holocaust Memorial in Jerusalem, Israel.)
… but now there is only a cemetery left. Those are the graves of the victims of the Sărmașu massacre committed in 1944.