My last two weeks in Europe will be spent in Ammerthal, the small and not very spectacular village in Bavaria, where I grew up. People think Germany is a civilized country, but there isn’t even any shop that is open on Sundays.
Would you like a postcard from South America?
- Timișoara: European Capital of Culture 2021
- A good reason not to care about global warming
- My favorite quotes from “Journey by Moonlight”
- Easily Confused (60) Dehumanization
- “Intellectuals for Trump”
- George Bush Sr. and Ronald Reagan on Immigration and a Fence with Mexico
- National Pride
- Do you discriminate against disabled people?
- Full Moon over the Atlantic
- Book Review: “Golden Holocaust” by Robert Proctor
CategoriesApulia Bolivia Books Brazil Death Economics Education Elections Environment Europe Films Food German Law Germany Health History Holocaust Human Rights Immigration Law Iran Islam Israel Italy James Bond Language Law Life Lithuania London Malta Maps Media Military Montenegro Philosophy Photography Politics Religion Romania Russia Sicily Sports Statistics Technology Terrorism Travel UK USA Video Blog World War II