Would you like a postcard from South America?
- The dog is watching out
- What do we eat in Peru?
- Timișoara: European Capital of Culture 2021
- A good reason not to care about global warming
- My favorite quotes from “Journey by Moonlight”
- Easily Confused (60) Dehumanization
- “Intellectuals for Trump”
- George Bush Sr. and Ronald Reagan on Immigration and a Fence with Mexico
CategoriesApulia Bolivia Books Brazil Death Economics Education Elections Environment Europe Films Food German Law Germany Health History Holocaust Human Rights Immigration Law Iran Islam Israel Italy James Bond Language Law Life Lithuania London Malta Maps Media Military Montenegro Philosophy Photography Politics Religion Romania Russia Sicily Sports Statistics Technology Terrorism Travel UK USA Video Blog World War II
- Sometimes I want to move to North Korea, just to avoid getting asked "Do you have WhatsApp?" 13 times a day. 6 hours ago
- @33375a No. Since living in England, I always apologize if I come closer than 2 meters to someone. 6 hours ago
- If you ever see me hanging around on Twitter, tell me to get back to work and write. 6 hours ago
- How to make money with a #philosophy degree. https://t.co/BORymPx3wD 13 hours ago
- @chainedrebel Luckily, sometimes people send a survival package with books. And second-hand markets have been helpful at times. 16 hours ago