When I was in Palermo for New Year’s Eve, I saw this stall with lemons, some of them the size of an American football. They were sold as a snack and I tried one of course. It’s less sour than a lemon, but still very refreshing. It’s far less juicy and consists almost exclusively of white pith.
- How rich is Estonia?
- James Bond: Pierce Brosnan vs Daniel Craig
- The Truth about Divorce Statistics
- “A Spy at the Heart of the Third Reich” by Lucas Delattre
- But apart from this minor detail, the NHS is the best health service in the world.
- Career or Love – You can’t have both
- This is a Green Car
- Trailers for James Bond “Spectre”
- A Party for Bashar al-Assad
- Easily confused (49) Minions
CategoriesAfghanistan Albania Apulia auf Deutsch Books Brazil China Cold War Death Economics Education Egypt Elections Environment Europe Family Law Feminism Films Food France German Law Germany Greece Health History Holocaust Human Rights Immigration Law Iran Islam Israel Italy James Bond Language Latvia Law Life Lithuania London Macedonia Malta Maps Marriage Media Military Montenegro Music Philosophy Photography Politics Polls Religion Romania Russia Sardinia Scams Scotland Sicily Sports Statistics Syria Technology Terrorism Time Travel UK USA Video Blog World War II Writing