Thanks to laziness
- I don’t learn languages very well,
- I never applied for any scholarship,
- I missed the deadline for that exchange year in the USA,
- I never finished the PhD in law which I had begun,
- I do less exercise than I want to,
- I am not very good with keeping a diet,
- I have a hundred plans and sometimes don’t put any one of them in motion,
- I have some e-mails in my inbox which I should have responded to more than two years ago,
- I have notebooks full of ideas which will never make it into published stories,
- I am sometimes broke,
- I often don’t actively pursue my dreams,
- I might never return your call, and
- I sometimes disappoint people.
But, also thanks to laziness
- I am enjoying my life every day, and
- I am hardly ever stressed.
There are worse things in life than laziness.