Mount Etna (on the left) and the setting sun (on the right). What I couldn’t get on the photo: to my right behind me, Stromboli was emitting smoke as well and to my left behind me there was a rainbow over the long stretch of Capo Milazzo. I didn’t know which way to look first.
Would you like a postcard from South America?
- The dog is watching out
- What do we eat in Peru?
- Timișoara: European Capital of Culture 2021
- A good reason not to care about global warming
- My favorite quotes from “Journey by Moonlight”
- Easily Confused (60) Dehumanization
- “Intellectuals for Trump”
- George Bush Sr. and Ronald Reagan on Immigration and a Fence with Mexico
- National Pride
- Do you discriminate against disabled people?
CategoriesApulia Bolivia Books Brazil Death Economics Education Elections Environment Europe Films Food German Law Germany Health History Holocaust Human Rights Immigration Law Iran Islam Israel Italy James Bond Language Law Life Lithuania London Malta Maps Media Military Montenegro Philosophy Photography Politics Religion Romania Russia Sicily Sports Statistics Technology Terrorism Travel UK USA Video Blog World War II