One practical advantage of living in Sicily is that after doing the laundry, the clothes dry quickly thanks to the wind and the sun. But it’s a tough job to put up the clothes line between one part of the castle and the hill on the opposite side.
Would you like a postcard from South America?
- Where George W. Bush is still popular
- The dog is watching out
- What do we eat in Peru?
- Timișoara: European Capital of Culture 2021
- A good reason not to care about global warming
- My favorite quotes from “Journey by Moonlight”
- Easily Confused (60) Dehumanization
- “Intellectuals for Trump”
CategoriesApulia Bolivia Books Brazil Death Economics Education Elections Environment Europe Films Food German Law Germany Health History Holocaust Human Rights Immigration Law Iran Islam Israel Italy James Bond Language Law Life Lithuania London Malta Maps Media Military Montenegro Philosophy Photography Politics Religion Romania Russia Sicily Sports Statistics Technology Terrorism Travel UK USA Video Blog World War II