“Hi”, said the guy, “I am the spy from Hawaii, but I had to get away. I went to Hong Kong, but I couldn’t stay long. I am still a spy and I would like to fly to Yungay before I die. This poetry is a form of mimicry. That’s like a code. Let’s hit the road and goodbye”, said the spy. “Ciao, Moscow!”
Would you like a postcard from South America?
- Confusing the Sun and the Moon
- While researching the story of a great Romanian adventurer, I found a great Romanian adventurer. But a different one.
- Dinner by Lake Titicaca
- Video Blog: Music in the Bolivian Mountains
- Video Blog: Hummingbird
- Video Blog: Cowboy Idyll
- Easily Confused (58) Llamas
- Reading by the Lake
- Aggression on the Playground
- The Bolivian Ladies keep Climbing
CategoriesApulia Bolivia Books Brazil Death Economics Education Elections Environment Europe Films Food German Law Germany Health History Holocaust Human Rights Immigration Law Iran Islam Israel Italy James Bond Language Law Life Lithuania London Malta Maps Marriage Military Montenegro Philosophy Photography Politics Religion Romania Russia Sicily Sports Statistics Technology Terrorism Travel UK USA Video Blog World War II