I don’t understand why the attacks on NATO and ISAF soldiers by members of the Afghan Army are called “green-on-blue” attacks. Given the colour of the uniforms, shouldn’t they be called “blue-on-green” attacks?
- “A Spy at the Heart of the Third Reich” by Lucas Delattre
- But apart from this minor detail, the NHS is the best health service in the world.
- Career or Love – You can’t have both
- This is a Green Car
- Trailers for James Bond “Spectre”
- A Party for Bashar al-Assad
- Easily confused (49) Minions
- Patriotic Reforestation
- Cabbage Car
- Patriotism in Venice
CategoriesAfghanistan Albania Apulia auf Deutsch Books Brazil China Cold War Death Economics Education Egypt Elections Environment Europe Family Law Feminism Films Food France German Law Germany Greece Health History Holocaust Human Rights Immigration Law Iran Islam Israel Italy James Bond Language Latvia Law Life Lithuania London Macedonia Malta Maps Marriage Media Military Montenegro Music Philosophy Photography Politics Polls Religion Romania Russia Sardinia Scams Scotland Sicily Sports Statistics Syria Technology Terrorism Time Travel UK USA Video Blog World War II Writing