- What to do with all the Churches?
- Google Maps knows what is really dangerous
- We don’t need Oil or Gas. We have Vinegar.
- MA Dissertation on Prisoner Disenfranchisement
- After the Volcano
- Video Blog: Vulcano
- Sun, Rain and the Sea
- Malta is for Sale
- ECJ ruling on asylum for homosexuals
- Don’t buy Twitter shares!
The Happy Hermit
CategoriesAfghanistan auf Deutsch Books China Cold War Death Economics Education Elections Environment Estonia Europe Facebook Family Law Feminism Films Food France German Law Germany Greece Health History Holocaust Human Rights Hungary Immigration Law Iran Islam Israel Italy James Bond Language Latvia Law Libya Life Lithuania London Malta Maps Marriage Media Military Music North Korea Philosophy Photography Poland Politics Polls Religion Russia Saudi Arabia Scams Scotland Sicily Sports Statistics Syria Technology Terrorism Time Travel UK Uncategorized USA World War II
Tag Archives: Mexico
I never paid too much attention to the weather forecast. After all, I can look outside or analyse the clouds and the flight of the birds myself. But then I discovered that some weather forecasts are also useful to, ehm, … Continue reading