- Help me win a trip to the Sahara!
- Exclusive: Chinese moon landing is fake
- Etna is causing trouble again
- Obsessed with Shoes?
- Book Review: “The Wine-Dark Sea” by Leonardo Sciascia
- You think you travel a lot?
- Nobel Peace Prize 2013 – four perspectives
- What to do with all the Churches?
- Google Maps knows what is really dangerous
- We don’t need Oil or Gas. We have Vinegar.
The Happy Hermit
CategoriesAfghanistan auf Deutsch Books China Cold War Death Economics Education Elections Environment Estonia Europe Facebook Family Law Feminism Films Food France German Law Germany Greece Health History Holocaust Human Rights Hungary Immigration Law Iran Islam Israel Italy James Bond Language Latvia Law Libya Life Lithuania London Malta Maps Marriage Media Military Music North Korea Philosophy Photography Poland Politics Polls Religion Russia Saudi Arabia Scams Scotland Sicily Sports Statistics Syria Technology Terrorism Time Travel UK Uncategorized USA World War II
- @missmarjon Stuff like that happens. More likely though that he just split up with his girlfriend. 13 hours ago
- @missmarjon I just ignore Christmas. 20 hours ago
- @Infoethik Facebook ist .......... 20 hours ago
- Please help me win a trip to the #Sahara: andreasmoser.wordpress.com/2013/12/17/sah… #Morocco #Yoga 1 day ago
- If you think you recognize me somewhere, please don't talk to me. You might blow my cover. 1 day ago