- Easily Confused (41) Rubik’s Cube
- 10 FAQ on Freedom of Movement in the EU
- Bathing in Nature
- What do we need ISIS for?
- Shouldn’t this be red?
- “1493” by Charles C. Mann
- Crossing the border from England to Scotland
- Scotland, a Lawyer’s Dream
- Scotland secretly preparing for Independence
- Putin’s favourite song
CategoriesAfghanistan Albania Apulia auf Deutsch Books China Cold War Death Economics Education Egypt Elections Environment Estonia Europe Facebook Family Law Feminism Films Food France German Law Germany Greece Health History Holocaust Human Rights Immigration Law Iran Islam Israel Italy James Bond Language Latvia Law Libya Life Lithuania London Macedonia Malta Maps Marriage Media Military Music Philosophy Photography Poland Politics Polls Religion Russia Sardinia Saudi Arabia Scams Scotland Sicily Sports Statistics Syria Technology Terrorism Time Travel UK USA World War II
- What would Russian literature be without trains? 54 minutes ago
- One million $ for the US bomber pilot who manages to kill Assad while operating in #Syria. 1 hour ago
- @NASA sending a 3D printer to the #ISS. Wouldn't it be cheaper to simply print samples of Mars, Jupiter or whatever you want to study? 1 hour ago
- @gibtsdes Deutschland muss froh sein, keine Grenze zu Russland mehr zu haben. 2 hours ago
- @AndySwann You helped already! Thinking what kind of help I need, I noticed that I just need to focus more and spend less time on Twitter. 3 hours ago