“Hi”, said the guy, “I am the spy from Hawaii, but I had to get away. I went to Hong Kong, but I couldn’t stay long. I am still a spy and I would like to fly to Yungay before I die. This poetry is a form of mimicry. That’s like a code. Let’s hit the road and goodbye”, said the spy. “Ciao, Moscow!”
- It’s time to move again
- Easily Confused (42) Convoys
- Did you notice the Irony? (18) Leonardo DiCaprio
- Easily Confused (41) Rubik’s Cube
- 10 FAQ on Freedom of Movement in the EU
- Bathing in Nature
- What do we need ISIS for?
- Shouldn’t this be red?
- “1493” by Charles C. Mann
- Crossing the border from England to Scotland
CategoriesAfghanistan Albania Apulia auf Deutsch Books China Cold War Death Economics Education Egypt Elections Environment Estonia Europe Facebook Family Law Feminism Films Food France German Law Germany Greece Health History Holocaust Human Rights Immigration Law Iran Islam Israel Italy James Bond Language Latvia Law Libya Life Lithuania London Macedonia Malta Maps Marriage Media Military Music Philosophy Photography Poland Politics Polls Religion Russia Sardinia Saudi Arabia Scams Scotland Sicily Sports Statistics Syria Technology Terrorism Time Travel UK USA World War II