The “5 things to do today” blog introduces my suggestions for an interesting day.
Originally posted on 5thingstodotoday:
Here are some suggestions from www.andreasmoser.wordpress.com.
- Turn off your mobile for a day. No, don’t put it on silent, turn it off. And then leave it at home to make sure you don’t get tempted.
- Explore your own neighbourhood by going for a walk and turning right at the first intersection, left at the second, right at the third, left at the fourth and so on.
- Draw a pirate treasure map and hide it where people can find it.
- Eat only vegetarian for a day.
- Watch TV, read, write and speak exclusively in a foreign language all day.
I think I will be trying number 2 later.