Of all the countries I have travelled, Kosovo and Serbia have been the only ones where the Muslim part of the population is very strongly pro-West, pro-USA, even pro-NATO and the Christian part of the population is predominantly rather hostile towards the West.
- The Paradox of the Categorical Imperative
- Who Kills all the Old People?
- Google Reader, 2005-2013
- Easily Confused (28) Gaza and Gezi
- What China can and can’t do
- Sad Things (7) Language Courses
- Easily Confused (27) Whistleblowers
- Mom, click here for the Internet
- Another Housing Bubble Burst
- Did you notice the Irony? (8) FEMEN vs. Barbie
CategoriesAfghanistan auf Deutsch Books China Cold War Death Economics Education Elections Environment Estonia Europe Facebook Family Law Feminism Films Food France German Law Germany Greece Health History Holocaust Human Rights Hungary Immigration Law Iran Islam Israel Italy James Bond Language Latvia Law Libya Life Lithuania London Malta Maps Marriage Media Military Music North Korea Philosophy Photography Poland Politics Polls Religion Russia Saudi Arabia Scams Sports Statistics Syria Technology Terrorism Time Travel UK Uncategorized USA World War II